Join naturopath Dr. Meghan van Drimmelen on July 14th for a comprehensive 1.5-hour seminar on female hormones.
Learn how to manage hormone changes in your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and beyond. Dr. Meghan will discuss in depth the roles of cortisol, thyroid hormone, progesterone, estrogen and testosterone as it relates to women’s health. The seminar is designed to give you tools to navigate your way through the natural hormone changes seen in the menopausal transition.
What you will learn:
- Symptoms of hormone imbalance.
- Roles of hormones as it relates to menstruation, cognition, energy, bone health, heart health, mental health, and sexual health.
- Options for hormone testing.
- Dietary guidelines for healthy hormones.
- Nutritional and herbal supplementation for hormone balance.
- The pros and cons of bioidentical hormone therapy.
What to expect:
- A fun and interactive learning experience with like-minded women
- Educational handouts
- Hormone questionnaires
- Herbal Tea
Location: Juniper Family Health - 314-1175 Cook Street, Victoria BC
Please RSVP on our Facebook Event Page, or by contacting Juniper Family Health at 778-265-8340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.